As the Product Manager of Mobile you will lead the execution of our mobile strategy as part of the core product team. In this role, you’ll set product vision and oversee development for features that define how people engage with Hello Alice via our mobile application. This will include the core mobile app, notifications, and attribution. You’ll focus on business metrics, user research and hands-on prototyping to deliver high quality mobile experiences. A successful candidate will operate in close partnership with engineers, designers, data science and marketing to blend viability with desirability and feasibility.
You’ll report directly to the VP of Product.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Own the end-to-end iOS & Android mobile strategy, including ideation, technical development, shipping high quality experiences and analysis of results.
- Use data to drive vision and definition of key success metrics. Communicate how the work that you’re prioritizing is helping drive those metrics and planning of new features to deliver against company goals.
- Work in a small, autonomous, cross-functional team alongside design, engineering, UX research, and data to decide what we build next and execute on that decision
- Develop a sufficient understanding of technical context to help make better, faster decisions, and work closely with engineers on solutions.
- You’ll run collaborative user research studies to find user experience touch points that help customers get the most out of our tools and those that partners provide.
- You’ll represent the needs of customers and users company-wide .
- You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- You’ll work with design and engineering partners to ship well-crafted product and appreciate the little big details
- You will collaborate with business development, developer relations, sales and marketing teams to work with partners and build the best apps for our mutual customers.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience
- Agile project management experience required
- 3-5 years experience in product management ideally with a portfolio in mobile notifications and attribution management.
- Demonstrated experience with the agile software lifecycle with emphasis on mobile experience.
- Understanding of the role of UX/UI in the product life cycle
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced team including highly technical areas.
- Outcome focused approach, good at using insights derived from quantitative and qualitative research to craft strategy and roadmap
- Technical understanding of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android), mobile architectures
- Knowledge of the mobile deployment process.
- Good user instincts - experience working with design, user research, running experiments, and iterating on ideas to benefit end users.
- Background as a software engineer or product designer a plus or high consideration services and/or highly regulated industries.
- Productivity Tools - Email, Microsoft Office, Google Suite or equivalent
- Agile Tools - Trello, Jira, or TFS
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation, benefit, and equity package
- Work from home stipend
- Professional development
- Diverse, fun, and unique work environment
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a digital passport through entrepreneurship, connecting small business owners and entrepreneurs to the resources they need to grow and scale their companies, regardless of industry, geography, capitalization, prior experience or cultural constraints. We’re a passionate team building a rapidly-growing, predictive technology that supports hundreds of thousands of small business owners from all 50 states and beyond through our free digital platform, helloalice.com. Hello Alice serves all entrepreneurs, and we wholeheartedly believe that if New Majority business owners -- women, people of color, those with military connection, the LGBTQ+ community, entrepreneurs with disabilities, founders from small towns, and immigrants -- are provided better access to capital and growth resources, they can change the world, positively impact our economy, and generate jobs for all. Hello Alice is a venture-backed company with solid financials and a notable list of investors. With 1,100%+ 12-month acquisition growth and 600%+ LTM revenue growth, this is your opportunity to join a blitzscaling venture.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.