Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We're expanding our product team and are looking for an experienced senior level Product Manager to join us to help match our learners with opportunities at their organization through a personalized marketplace.
The DCM Marketplace team areas of ownership:
-- A personalized marketplace for individuals to find opportunities at their organization based on the skills they have and the skills they're developing
-- Mentoring solution to connect individuals across large enterprise organizations
-- Candidate experience and engagement for internal career growth opportunities
This role reports to the Director, Product Management.
A Day In The Life
- Develop and manage product roadmap for the team
- Collect, organize and prioritize feature requests for all of our internal functions: Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Collect and analyze insights from the market, customers, and users to enable us to make better product decisions
- Act as product owner on our agile product development team
- Distribute product knowledge amongst our internal teams - especially Sales and Customer Success
- Work with leadership to establish a scalable roadmap process to balance long-term product strategy with our business goals
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager building SaaS products
- 1+ years using "jobs-to-be-done" (or similar) as a structured approach to uncovering user needs
What Will Set You Apart
- Previous experience as a Product Manager for an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Ability to communicate ideas, processes and solutions clearly and effectively to teams
- Experience building and shipping enterprise-grade features with the usability of a consumer-grade product
- Motivated by team success, you’re a supportive person who’s eager to engage and collaborate
- Knowledge of Agile development best practices
- Working knowledge and experience user research and market validation, competitive analysis and building product for a new target buyer
Total Rewards at Degreed
We believe your best work happens when you have a complete life balance, and Degreed gives you the support and flexibility to make that happen. Degreed is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides the support you need. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Twic
*Degreed reserves the right to modify these benefits at any time, for any reason in accordance with applicable law. Please note the offerings vary based on location.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Degreed is a remote-first company, however our roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location (when it is safe to return to the office). This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our US and International colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a lap computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
Degreed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Degreed will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Degreed uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.