- StackCommerce is the leading commerce + content platform. For consumers, we help them discover and purchase products directly on the news and content sites they visit daily.
- For merchants, we provide unmatched exposure through shoppable articles and product features on the worlds largest media outlets.
- For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for over 1,000 publishers including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and many more.
- TPGs Integrated Media acquired a majority stake in the company in December 2020.
What youll do:
- Envision. Define, scope, prioritize and schedule customer-centric product strategy and roadmap to reach company goals. Translate business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into product requirements and communicate these effectively to the team. Work closely with analytics to understand performance and key drivers.
- Architect. Create wireframes, mock-ups, and work closely with our design and engineering teams to architect the next generation of our site and products. Translate product requirements into meaningful stories in our project management tools such as Asana/Pivotal Tracker. Manage quality assurance and testing throughout the project life cycle to ensure quality output.
- Collaborate. Manage relationships, optimize productivity, and develop creative solutions to real-time issues. Run the daily scrum. Provide weekly reports on project performance using key performance indicators. Anticipate, communicate, and resolve roadblocks.
- Efficient. Well-versed with scrum or other agile product development methodologies. Self-starter, multi-tasker, effective communicator and motivator that brings out the best in people.
- Equipped. Master of tracking product progress (Pivotal Tracker), experience with A/B testing tools like Optimizely, etc. Proven track record of delivering robust, on-time, quality solutions within project constraints.
- Dedicated. You go above and beyond because you are driven to succeed. You make educated, logical decisions but also know theres a time for trusting your intuition, vision and heart.
- Project Management Certification
- Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: Youll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We will send over a quick writing exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with creative solutions. Get a feel for what youll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: Youll be meeting with 5-6 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our COO or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27 Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need or traditional PC Thinkpad set up, whatever you prefer to crush it in your role
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company Hack Days , monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
By the numbers
- Weve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- Weve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- Weve been a BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA for 2 years straight.
- Were currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages people of color, LGBTQIA+, GNC, and NB individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.