SirionLabs’ easy-to-use, highly configurable smart contracting platform brings legal, procurement, sales and business teams together to author stronger agreements manage risk, and strengthen counterparty relationships.
Leading analyst firms such as Forrester, Spend Matters and IDC agrees that SirionLabs is a leader in CLM whilst world-leading businesses including Vodafone, Unilever, DHL, and Morgan Stanley trust SirionLabs to create, control, and manage over 5m contracts worth more than $300bn, in 100+ countries around the world. SirionLabs is backed by leading VC firms and has gone through series C funding round. SirionLabs is a 560+ people company with 9 offices globally.
At SirionLabs, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on our three core values:
- Excellence – Ownership, Outcomes, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
- Empathy – Partnership, Collaboration
- Diversity – Respect, Inclusiveness
What You’ll Be Doing…
SirionLabs is looking for Presales Solution Consultants to join our go-to-market teams worldwide. This is your chance to demonstrate the product and the value of next-generation cloud Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions – including digitization, authoring, negotiation, and post-signature management. Through interactive presales discovery meetings, you will analyze an organization's current operations and business needs; then develop and present SirionLab's cutting-edge solution to deliver unprecedented value.
- Provide expertise, presentations, and demonstrations
- Lead discovery of customers’ needs to better tailor the demonstration
- Position and sell the value of the platform
- Provide strategic input to the sales process
- Stay up-to-date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress for areas of product responsibility
- Continuous learning and grow your knowledge of SirionLabs product areas
- Influence product direction based on prospect needs
- Assist marketing with seminars, trade shows, and webinars
- Contribute to the completion of data guides, scripts, and other documentation during each update process
- Present at analyst/corporate visits to showcase next-generation end-to-end CLM solutions
- 8 or more years of domain experience (legal, procurement, corporate sales, implementation, and/or presales) with enterprise CLM or adjacent software
- Complex enterprise software sales cycle experience
- 4-year college/University Degree or relevant experience
- Unrivaled professional discovery, presentation, communication, and influencing skills to C-Level Executives, interfacing with and selling to the CFO/CPO/CRO/CLO specifically
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and is a strong team player
- Proven ability to develop executive-level messaging / demonstrations to achieve maximum impact
- Self-motivated and able to work with a distributed team
At SirionLabs, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to transforming how businesses create, manage, and measure contracts with SirionOne. We’re building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We value our employees in every way possible, with competitive compensation packages, an Employee Stock Options Program (ESOPs), comprehensive health benefits for employees, a flexible work environment, and many more as applicable! Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with SirionLabs and the country where you work.
SirionLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We value diversity in our workforce, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military & veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, and ordinance.
- We also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and applicants as required by law.
- We follow these principles in all areas of employment including recruitment, training, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.