We are looking for an experienced Podcast and content Production Manager. This is a busy role, where you will be spinning a lot of plates, so we are looking for someone who can jump in and just make it happen on the production side.
Self-directed problem solver who will not only flag issues but will offer solutions. Meticulous in your work and hold yourself to a high creative standard. Communicate clearly across multiple departments and speak knowledgeably about all elements of production. Comfortable with strict deadlines and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a contracted based position, Hours can vary depending on the number of guests you recruit for our podcasts
- For more information on our companies please visit the links below:
- Experience in Podcast Process and running a podcast
- Knowledge in blockchain technology space is not required but a plus
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Able to complete tasks on required deadline
- Responsibilities include researching and processing segments for the Podcast
- Responding to the inevitable snags that come up, and manage the production schedule—both on a day-by-day basis and in future planning.
- Find interesting people that will help to increase the number of podcast followers. We need each guest to be full of valuable experience and wisdom that will be helpful for our audience, so finding the right guests is a crucial part of our podcasting production.
- Provide support to the host and the rest of our team throughout the conceptualization and production process.
- Prep materials for the hosts, lead pre-interviews as needed, and be responsible for helping to grow the show’s audience substantially over time
- Provide reports and even track episodes that are relevant to the upcoming one. Help ensure we are providing top-quality podcasts our listeners will learn and want to listen to.
- Work with members of the podcast team and others on audience engagement, growth, and marketing
- Collaborate with the host to plan, script, record, and deliver episodes on a deadline that meet our standards of excellence