We’re looking for a Human Resources professional who has a solid foundation in compliance, employment practices, benefit administration and employee relations to join our company. We are looking for someone to advance our HR department using innovative, forward-thinking policies and programs to keep all employees – regardless of location – engaged, happy, and productive.You’ll report to the founders and CEO and you’ll be a champion for our culture and push to continually improve our employee experience.
- HR/PEOPLE: Provide general support to employees on all People related questions. Assist with the nuts & bolts of helping things run smoothly from an HR/compliance standpoint. Be the point person for benefit/perks administration. Help write company policies and ensure adoption. Assist with new employee preparation & onboarding.
- Manage the complete HR function from recruiting, onboarding, performance management, legal compliance, benefits, compensation and employee relations.
- Support and facilitate professional development at all levels.
- Process monthly payroll and maintain accurate records.
- Develop employment and work related policies and procedures including job descriptions.
- Coach managers and staff on personnel issues.
- CULTURE: As an all remote-global company, our culture is an essential part of what makes working at TeamUp so rewarding. You’ll be an integral part of building & championing our culture and reinforcing our values, planning activities, and partnering with the Founders and Heads to keep a welcoming, encouraging, fun environment for all employees.
- EMPLOYEE RETREAT PLANNING: Our employee retreats called “Meet-ups” are something that brings us all together and have been on pause during COVID. We are excited to re-establish this annual event. Previous Meet-ups have been in the UK and Spain. You’ll take the lead on planning, organizing, and facilitating these events for about 20 employees.
- 4+ years of HR Generalist / People Ops experience in a dynamic environment; bonus points for start-up experience
- General knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and compliance requirements, HR policies, and best practices and ability to research and understand global HR policies.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels
- Strong organization skills – ability to balance multiple concurrent projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, positive and friendly.
- Preferred PHR certification
An Average Day At TeamUp:
Most of the time, no two days will look the same. You might spend one day figuring out an HR issue for an employee and organizing a virtual team-building event, The next day, you might help book accommodations, travel, and activities for our annual Team meetup, while also planning onboarding for a new hire and sending out an employee satisfaction survey. You’ll be wearing a lot of hats, and should enjoy the challenge of jumping in & figuring out any given issue.
What we offer:
- 30 paid vacation days (including bank holiday days)
- $68-75,000 annual salary dependent on relevant experience and qualifications
- 401k matching (US)
- Gym membership allowance
- Team meetups (once COVID travel restrictions are lifted) For now we do them virtually!
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to work remotely
- A great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work