This role can be fully remote within the US.
Senior PPC Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior PPC Manager with a proven track record of delivering results.
You will be responsible for defining the strategy and ensuring successful execution of all paid search, shopping, display, and video campaigns within Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Apple Search Ads. You will set the tone with clear quarterly objectives and work with the team to exceed targets by building out campaigns, testing multiple bidding strategies, creative testing, tracking performance, and identifying opportunities for growth. You will collaborate with paid social, retention, content, design, and other areas of the marketing team to develop insights and key growth initiatives to support account performance and the wider marketing team objectives.
- Develop new strategies to manage and scale search, display, and video campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Apple Search Ads for all products to drive consistent growth QoQ.
- Deliver on quarterly objectives through search, shopping, UAC, display, and video campaigns.
- Conducting keyword, audience and product research testing new growth concepts in PPC channels.
- Connect trends and insights from internal and external data to inform optimization opportunities.
- Working closely with the Content Team to define the paid search and ad copy creation function and collaborating with LGC internal design and external agencies to produce best in class display and video ad creatives.
- Work collaboratively with the D2C marketing teams to ensure collective and cohesive campaign execution.
What were looking for
- In depth experience in growing and scaling and e-commerce account within relevant platforms Data-driven and strategic self-starter who can readily find insights and implement new strategies
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to consistently provide in-depth analysis and presentation of performance trends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong technical skills, proficiency in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics, 3rd party PPC tools, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and a driver of positive performance outcomes.
- The successful candidate will have 4 to 6+ years in a similar role.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- Google certified in one or more Google certifications preferred.