Our Build to Rent solution provides thousands of landlords with unrivalled protection and offers tenants an affordable alternative to a costly deposit. We’re already helping firms like Greystar, CBRE, and Cording Group speed up mobilisation, cut their operational costs, and improve their overall protection.
We’re backed by Index Ventures, investors in Facebook, Deliveroo and Slack, and one of the largest venture capital firms in the world. Now we’re looking to grow our team as we expand our business into new markets, as well as continuing to innovate our product.
About the role
We're already trusted by leading UK and international Build to Rent operators. As we continue to expand, you'll lead the account management of our BTR portfolio, owning the post-sale client relationship through onboarding, activation, customer success and beyond. You'll maximise the commercial and operational performance of our BTR clients, becoming an expert at spotting opportunities to further the usage of our products and services with our partners.
Here's an idea of what you'll be doing
- Act as the day to day contact for BTR partners and a point of escalation to drive partner retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Design and deliver training to ensure that BTR partners understand our product and are getting the best out of our platform
- Support BTR partners in building effective strategies that allow them to achieve their goals through the use of the flatfair platform and services
- Build flatfair’s reputation and visibility across the BTR market by attending industry events, networking and helping to create brand content
- Prepare and run the quarterly account review process, drawing together insightful qualitative and quantitative feedback and MI
- Work with the Head of BTR to deliver a seamless onboarding process for new BTR partners
- Act as the BTR champion, improving awareness internally and working cross-functional to build the best experience for our BTR partners
- Support new business development by gaining access to new sites and securing commercial agreements with brand new partners
- Use established company processes and workflows to log all activity in the required CRM and manage this platform and data effectively
This is a fully remote role to be based from home. However, you can expect to be travelling on a regular basis.
You'll already be an experienced account manager or BDM looking to take the next step in your career.
You'll be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of the build to rent market or high end private rental sector, either as a supplier, operator or developer
- A dynamic personality capable of working at all levels within a partner organisation, including C Suite
- Highly organised, able to build processes, tools and templates that shape our account management approach
- Comfortable using data to identify trends or to spot opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management with a track record of building relationships internally and externally that drive success
- Strong commercial mindset with a track record of driving account penetration, upselling and cross-selling
- Able to ask to right questions to understand a customer’s needs and proactively identify opportunities
- A creative and collaborative problem solver with a track record of designing innovating solutions for clients
Working for flatfair
- We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done so we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer a range of benefits:
- Performance bonus up to 20%, paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday a year (plus UK public holidays)
- Generous stock options that give you a share of the business we’re building together
- Dedicated monthly wellness budget to spend on what matters most to you
- £1,500 annual training budget to focus on your personal and professional development
- Our employee reward tool, karma, allows you to swap points for a trip to the cinema, charity donation, Amazon vouchers and more
- We are committed to getting our team back together for exciting and quirky events on a regular basis! We split out budget across regular remote events as well as bringing the whole team together on a regular basis