Candidates with an interest in the legal field will be interested in this opportunity for an innovative Paralegal. This immediate opening is a great opportunity for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal.Based in the Orlando, Florida area, this position is remote and a long-term contract / temporary role.Candidates who possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize might find the solution to advancing their careers in this position.
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Adeptness in Discovery
- Foundational knowledge in billing
- Proficiency in insurance defense and/or first property experience
- Expertise in Personal Injury Law
- Drafting experience highly desired
- Litigation experience desired
Its a fantastic opportunity to foster case management skills and client relationships, as well as deliver training to support staff. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level.