PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
What will you do?
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Take active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children.
- Identify and improve critical activities via Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure performance (Quality, Delivery, Cost) supporting annual performance goals.
- Deliver critical projects by leading change management, project management, and implementation plan using Lean Sigma methodology.
- Support the MBF methodology to close the gap to target activities and maintain project governance cycle.
- Work with others to ensure readiness of the organization to accept and adopt to the new process design. Ensures that the processes “social design” (process job roles – knowledge, skills, and abilities) will result in sustainable value for Compassion International.
- Develop and support OPEX infrastructure including IT, Finance, HR, Project Selection, Training, and Communication plans.
- Provide technical support as required to support business critical initiatives.
- Deliver Lean Sigma Green Belt/Champion training, mentorship to achieve project completion and Green Belt certification.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or equivalent year for year experience
- Blackbelt certification from a reputable certification body
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within complex and global environment
- Led 5+ Black Belt projects to measurable result
- Delivered 1 wave of GB training and mentored 3+ Green Belt candidates to certification
We will be excited if you have: DFSS training, PMP certification, Agile methodology experience
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund, excellent health-care coverage, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.