- Effectively execute STD, LTD, ADA and FMLA policies and procedures to facilitate a claimants return to work through discussion with work site managers or supervisors, HR personnel, employees and treating physicians
- Review STD, LTD, ADA and FMLA cases for medical appropriateness by applying clinical expertise, Official Disability Guidelines (ODG) and through the coordination of reviews by Pitney Bowes Medical Directors/Consultants
- Identify STD, LTD, ADA and FMLA cases for legal issues that may arise with ability to discuss and resolve these issues with PB corporate attorneys.
- Work with members of the Pitney Bowes Prevention of Critical Injury (PCI) team to resolve cases which integrate disability and PCI issues
- Coordinate independent medical examinations (IMEs), vocational assessments and/or rehabilitation plans for employees with outside vendors as needed.
- 5% travel
As a Nurse Case Manager, you have:
- RN with at least 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience
- Current RN License
- Bilingual Spanish
- Disability experience
- BS degree
- Case Management Certification
- WC experience
- Previous business experience
- Benefit administration or similar administrative skills
- Excellent computer applications
- Problem-solving ability
- Negotiation skills
- Complete understanding of all current plans and practices including subsidiary plans and practices
- Ability to be completely objective and not easily swayed by the personal interest of unit administrators or individual employee claimants.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management and employees on very sensitive and emotional issues.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)