ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE EXPERIENCE HEALTHCARE?
Bedsiide employees enjoy the benefit of autonomy, telecommuting, ample opportunities for future promotion and a rewarding work-life balance.
As a Medical Biller for Bedsiide, youre given the opportunity to simplify and enhance our clients healthcare experience. For many, making sense of medical claims and benefit coverage is confusing and time consuming. We want your expertise to generate clarity for our clients and to increase our overall service value.
*This position requires stellar medical billing and some coding abilities. If you are used to simple data entry or auto-populated forms DO NOT APPLY. We need those with expert experience in auditing bills, creating superbills from medical record reviews, building claims and paper claim submission. SPECIAL CONSIDERATION for certified coders given with billing experience.
ACTIVITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performing complex benefit eligibility reviews for out of network services
- Auditing of coding and improper use of facility-created invoices
- Relationship development and planned communication with partnered employers/employees
- Ownership and accountability of client engagement and service satisfaction
- Innovative and on-trend service creation and team collaboration to provide top-quality service offerings to our corporate partners
- Flexible schedule as our service is on demand/ need to be available during business hours
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week (up of 30 hours per week)
- Willingness to work (agreed upon) additional hours as the service demands, business grows
- HIPAA compliant home office setup
- Meetings: Weekly conference calls and strategy planning/updates, virtual happy hour attendance
- Attend online trainings
- Supreme written and verbal communication
- Must be open minded, creative and innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
Certified Coding experience highly desired
Strong medical billing experience REQUIRED if you have never built a claim, submitted a claim, or fought your way to obtain answers from an insurance carrier representative (or 10) please dont waste your time or ours.
Please email resume to: [email protected]