Quimbee is growing and looking to add a full-time Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Accreditation Coordinator to the team. This position is 100% remote. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work. That’s not a temporary thing, either. We are fully remote and distributed.
Who You Are
An amazing communicator: You communicate clearly, effectively, and politely with your teammates. In fact, you believe in “overcommunicating,” because you understand that lack of communication is the root cause of a dysfunctional team.
A project wizard: You can manage multiple deadlines and juggle different accreditation requirements like a pro. You are a master of keeping the plates spinning!
An accreditation know-it-all: You know everything there is to know about mandatory continuing legal education, and what you don’t know, you’ll learn!
A fun person: You don’t lose your cool. You bring out the best in the people around you. You don’t take yourself too seriously. You can make and take a joke.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of accreditation rules and requirements for all U.S. jurisdictions.
- Fully understand and execute the actual CLE application process (maintaining a catalog of Quimbee’s CLE courses, ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies in all states, preparing and submitting course application forms, and entering program data into internal/external databases, etc.).
- Apprise the CLE team of all requirements changes in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that credits are accurately reported to auto-report jurisdictions.
- Provide support to the customer-service team and customers as needed regarding certificates, credit reporting, and accreditation issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience of applying for and obtaining CLE accreditation
- Strong understanding of MCLE requirements nationwide
- Must be deeply familiar with Excel, Numbers, and Acrobat
- Understanding or prior experience with Trello is a plus!
- Salary Minimum: $48,000
- 100% remote. That’s one of the biggies. No more commute!
- Profit share. We set aside a percentage of profits each year and then pay them out equally across the entire team.
- Group health-insurance coverage
- 401k matching up to 4% (100% matching up to 3%, and 50% between 3% and 5%).
- Unlimited paid time off. Our philosophy is that if you feel you need time off (for example, because of overwork, sickness, personal matters, etc.), we’re not going to question that. We just ask that you don’t abuse it and that you give us at least two weeks notice if you plan to be away.