Remind Tutoring currently holds sessions from Monday Friday from 7am to 8pm PST. Typical session lengths are 40 minutes; 60 minutes is offered but less popular. Students can choose their session frequency, from 5x a week to every other week. Students range from 2nd-12th grade and our current math subject availability includes 2-6th grade Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Statistics, and Statistics.
This is a 1099 independent contractor role with an hourly rate of $25/hr.
- Develop ongoing relationships
- Remind tutoring is not a one-time help. You will have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with students from across the country, and each week, youll see your students grow more confident with the material
- Cater to individual students learning style, pace, and needs in a way that classroom instruction does not allow
- Remind provides a wealth of curriculum resources you can pull from to create lessons for students
- Coaches can set their own availability and teach from the comfort of their homes
- No admin tasks
- We find you new students, handle scheduling, and take care of payments. You can focus on what you love doing: teaching!
- Have a say
- We value teacher feedback. Your input will help shape the future of Remind Coaching
- Strong Internet connection
- Computer or laptop
- Touchscreen device for interactive white-boarding (optional, but preferred)
- Pass a background check
- Eligible to work in the the United States
- We currently do not hire tutors from CA, CT, MA, NH, NJ, or VT
- Valid teaching certificate
- Interactive teaching style