The majority of our marketing success has come from the creation of high-value, actionable content for our audience. We utilize video, blog posts, and free resources to share and promote our opinionated approach to sales, giving our audience the knowledge they need to be successful.The Marketing Outreach Specialist will be instrumental in extending the reach of our sales content, ultimately driving more top-of-the-funnel leads into our marketing funnel.
The ideal candidate is sociable and collaborative and has experience creating and nurturing relationships with external influencers/brands and running large-scale content launches.
- Develop relationships with key players in our space.
- Nurture these relationships to create opportunities for co-promotion and partnerships.
- Track all interactions with external brands and influencers in the Close CRM.
- Outreach and follow-up via engaging social and email messages.
- Seek out guest posting, backlink, guest speaking, and similar opportunities.
- Plan the public/go-to-market launch of major content projects.
- Collaborate with others on the marketing team to prioritize and coordinate content projects and launches.
- Track the business impact of your efforts, with the primary focus being on new lead generation (top-of-the-funnel MQLs).
- Stay active on our social media accounts with the goal of relationship development and content promotion.
- Monitor and report on the success of each resource launch and ongoing interest/downloads. Iterate accordingly.
- Assist with other content marketing initiatives as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing, sales, business development, or related position.
- Expert level English writing skills, with the ability to generate responses and action via email.
- Experience running outreach campaigns that resulted in positive business outcomes (can share quantifiable results from previous, similar initiatives)
- Knowledge of key SaaS marketing metrics and the ability to generate reports that show the impact of your efforts.
- Familiarity with modern sales best practices and strategies.
- Comfortableand highly efficient whenworking remotely.
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company (and/or within a lean, scrappy team) is preferred.
- An existing network of SaaS and/or sales professionals is a plus.
You execute quickly while maintaining high standards. The quality of the opportunities and relationships you createand the associated impactis more important than the quantity. You excel working remotely on small teams with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload.
You are in a North American time zone.
- 100% Remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x Annual Team Retreats (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental with HSA option 99% premiums paid (US residents)
- 5 weeks PTO + 6 Government Holidays + Dec 24 Jan 1 Company Holiday
- Parental Leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Our story and team
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the workplace. In general, we dont have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 13 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one weve recently launched 9 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is Build a house you want to live in. We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.
Interested inClosebut dont think this role is the best fit for you? View ourother positions.
Location: US Locations Only