Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. Were responsible for maximizing our products potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox is used by millions of people around the world to be productive in their work and personal lives. Were looking for a standout writer to create the stories and messages that will resonate with at-home users keeping their digital life safe and organized, solopreneurs building businesses from the living room, as well as creative, marketing, sales, HR, IT, and project teams across small-to-midsize businesses and enterprises. Youll create content that educates, inspires, and activates users on how Dropbox helps create a more enlightened way of working and makes it easy to share ideas across distributed teams and keep projects in sync, organized, secure, and moving forward faster.
Youll join the Dropbox Marketing Content team and be responsible for writing copy for a wide variety of projectsincluding our website, landing pages, long-form blog articles, email campaigns, and in-product messaging. To succeed in this role, youll need to be skilled at using words to reach, engage, and convert, and tying the performance of your copy to metrics.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Brand, SEO, Social, Growth, Web, and Design to develop marketing content and copy
- Lead development for a variety of written materials: websites, landing pages, email campaigns, social, and in-product messaging
- Analyze the performance of copy across platforms
- Apply and maintain consistency with the Dropbox voice and our content standards
- Copyedit projects developed by other teams to ensure a consistent brand voice across the organization
- Minimum five years copywriting and/or publishing experience, particularly in email and web
- Excellent writing and communication skills; able to craft engaging stories in short formats
- Experience writing conversion-driving content for B2B or B2C audiences; your writing serves audience needs while also driving user sign-ups, sales, and product usage
- Keen understanding of customer journeys and what content works best for raising product awareness, aiding consideration, and driving conversion and retention
- Knowledge of UX standards, SEO, and growth-driving tactics
- Teamwork and collaboration: Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company-sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)