Your primary objective in this position is to drive growth and customer engagement through automation and email marketing activities. You will be the subject matter expert on CRM/email marketing best practices and ensure that best practices are utilized throughout Stellar brands.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of email marketing automation, lead lifecycles, database management and CRMs and how to apply them in collaboration with content marketing teams.
- Drive marketing automation strategy and tactical execution of email marketing campaigns with a keen eye on optimization and growth opportunities.
- Lead all technical aspects of email marketing, including list management, tag integration, event management, dynamic content, scheduling, testing, deployment and reporting
- Manage and build out email programs, including lifecycle emails, drip campaigns, and flows targeted toward new and existing customers at different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Implement email templates and dynamic content within our email marketing platforms
- Execute and refine the overarching CRM strategy and manage the email campaign process end-to-end, including planning, targeting, segmentation, set-up and testing
- Own email automation and campaign performance analysis, curate and use analytics dashboards to uncover trends and measure results
- Create and implement testing strategies based on targeted customer cohorts and lifecycle flows with personalized content.
- Oversees email hygiene: monitors deliverability KPIs; remediates mail blocks, hard and soft bounces, spam traps; ensures data duplication and list scrubs; monitors email points of collection to ensure clean data and best practices in email collection mechanisms
- Experience configuring and analyzing web analytics, optimization & personalization solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Familiar with data and file format, and data exchanges such as JSON, APIs
- Skilled in building and applying a customer segmentation strategy based on customer behavioral data (e.g. Active Campaign, Zaius, MailChimp, etc).
- Deep knowledge of email and CRM marketing.
- Foundational understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytical mindset; ability to draw insights and make recommendations based on semi-complex datasets
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally across teams and stakeholders
- Experience in WordPress a plus
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Remote-first atmosphere with equipment all provided
- Fun team events both remotely and in-person when we travel to get together
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training