Legal Assistant Full-time Job1 month ago Legal Worldwide 41 views
Title: Legal Assistant
- Location: US National
- REMOTE – US / LUCID CORPORATE – LEGAL / FULL-TIME
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid seeks a Legal Coordinator to help support Lucid’s Legal team. The Legal team works cross-functionally and across multiple geographies, providing advice, support and assistance to Lucid’s various corporate, commercial and transactional initiatives.
Lucid’s Legal Team currently operates out of Dallas, New Orleans, Minneapolis and New York. The successful candidate will ideally be based out of one of these locations, although employment from another location is a consideration. The Legal Coordinator will report into Lucid’s Contracts Director and will serve as the first point of contact for Lucid’s Deal Desk. In addition to administering and managing agreements that flow through the Deal Desk, the Legal Coordinator will work closely with all Legal and Compliance team members, as well as various Sales Teams, to streamline and accelerate deal closure, and work closely with other Lucid departments on privacy and other Legal or Compliance matters. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience in revenue-generating deals, privacy, and a deep understanding of Lucid’s business operations and revenue earning opportunities.
This role is available to candidates living in the US working remotely, or from one of our office locations of New Orleans, NYC, or Dallas.
- Organize, upload and maintain document and agreement portals/repositories, such as:
- Foreign subsidiary documents to foreign subsidiary portal, partnering with Corporate Paralegal.
- Board and Committee documents to Carta and/or other centralized repository, partnering with Corporate Paralegal.
- Audit-related documents (including shareholder audit requests), partnering with Accounting team.
- All sales and vendor contracts, partnering with Legal Coordinator.
- Other documents, such as corporate, Cyber, trademarks/patents, Privacy, Insurance, ISO 20252, litigation, real estate/leases, People team agreements, policies and templates, etc., partnering with applicable Lucid teams.
- Arrange for signature for all agreements (working with Legal Coordinator for Deal Desk and Vendor agreements) and ensure storage in the right repositories with appropriate taxonomies.
- Assist with implementation and ongoing support of contract management system and transfer of all agreements/data and templates into such system.
- Create taxonomies for all documents to ensure ability to search for and gather metrics.
- Central point of contact for all documents and portals of a legal and compliance nature.
- Manage legal team calendars, arrange large group meetings, and other administrative support as directed.
- 4 year / Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- At least 1 year post-university professional experience (Paralegal or Contract experience a plus)
- Highly proficient in various business software and applications (MS Office, SalesForce, ServiceNow, Docusign, Confluence, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of contract documentation
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), transparent and open to feedback
- Highly organized, customer focused, innovative and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive independently in a fast paced, energetic environment and prioritize at times of high-volume with good judgment and problem solving capabilities
- Paralegal certification is a plus