Requirements for the Backend dev - click Apply to access the Frontend specs:
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Experience with relational databases and ORMs
- Experience with NestJS or similar web frameworks
- At least 3-4 hours of work time overlap with UTC-3, available for team meetings around 13:00 UTC ±2 hours
- Fluent in English for daily standup calls
Nice to have for the Backend dev - click Apply to access the Frontend specs:
- Experience with TypeORM is welcome
- Experience with building and/or maintaining complex REST APIs
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, understanding mocks, stubs, spies, etc.
- We are using AWS, understanding AWS is welcome
- Understanding of storage solutions: in-memory DBs, Big Data, etc.
Responsibilities for the Backend dev - click Apply to access the Frontend specs:
- Building internal REST APIs for web services
- Taking ownership and take tasks from feature requirements to release
- Using JIRA for task tracking and GitLab
- Documenting the codebase with descriptive comments and possibly articles
- Daily video calls for standup and when collaborating or problem solving
We believe you will be successful in this role if you have these qualities:
- Result oriented
- Self-motivated professional
- Collaboration is key, be proactive, ask questions
- Care about the success of your team members, be a team player
- Continuously looking at how we can improve our stack and development environment
- Dedicated to maintaining current best practices
Other jobs available - click Apply on this one and access the whole list.
Be sure to mention the words FOX KANGAROO CONNECT when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$40,000 — $70,000/year