IT Project Manager (Cyber Security) Full-time Job1 month ago Other Worldwide 56 views
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an IT Project Manager for a 6-month contract. This role will be a telecommuting opportunity where you will be managing IT Cyber Security projects across an enterprise organization. The responsibilities of this role are:
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors all aspects of internal information system-specific projects, which translate business objectives and requirements into workable plans, requirements documents, technical and functional design documents, and models.
- Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Coordinates and monitors technical projects or programs from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate across technical teams and rally engineers with implementation of cybersecurity tools and cleanup of vulnerabilities.
- 10+ years as an IT Project Manager
- Infrastructure Background working with Systems,Network, and Security projects
- Good communications skills
- Experience working with Multiple projects 6-8 projects simultaneously (small to large-sized projects)
- PMP is a plus
- Solid understanding of networking, system administration, and other enterprise IT concepts.
- Experience working in a large enterprise implementing cyber security software is a plus.
- Experience with Network Access Control (NAC) tools such as Cisco ISE and Forescout is a plus.
This 6 month contract role will be a telecommuting/remote role based in the U.S.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.