We are convinced that a person's personality, potential and motivation are a much more powerful indicator of success than a CV or a degree.
Thanks to this ambition, we are continuing our international development!
Talent team is growing !
Your goal : Recruiting the best international talents !
Your missions : Hunting, calling, meeting, making the recruitment process at AssessFirst a unique experience!
To do this, you will have to:
- Collaborate with the Talent Manager to develop and improve our (international) recruitment strategy and roadmap.
- Build relationships and cooperate with our international hiring managers.
- Develop, drive and lead an efficient international sourcing strategy.
- Lead the full life cycle of talent acquisition : Manage job briefs, publish job opportunities, source active and passive candidates, AssessFirst questionnaires preselection, phone screening…
- Act as our best culture advocate.
- Ensuring an amazing candidate experience.
- Manage the onboarding of your candidates.
Your future team
Today, the Talent Team is made up of Aurélie (your future manager) and Agathe (IT Talent Acquisition Specialist).
Find out what the team has to say on our Glassdoor page !
What we would need...
- Native English speaker.
- A first experience in recruitment and/or sourcing.
What you would need
- Autonomy ! There is a lot of space in AssessFirst, but make sure to take it.
- A really dynamic environment - Be ware, you need to follow our fast speed rythme !
- Give meaning to your work ! Reminder: We have the ambition to transform the world of recruitment ! ✨
- Freedom: This is full remote position.
Our recruitment process
- You are in love with the job and the company
- You complete our questionnaires by applying
- Aurélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, will contact you
- 3 interviews max: with Aurélie (your future manager), Simon (your future n+2) and finally David our founder!
- Welcome to the team! ?