Why this role exists: We are looking for a talented System Integrator to join our growing development team. Reporting to the COO, you will be working closely with our AI team to help build, maintain and scale a robust, high-performance infrastructure for our AI platform. Our exciting new AI platform will provide unique, personalized insight about image data with numerous commercial and enterprise applications — this is a great opportunity to join an early-phase startup in a critical role with significant growth potential.
- 5+ years of experience with Docker and cloud support on platforms like Google Cloud or AWS
- 5+ years of experience, as well as SQL expertise, preferred
- Previous experience with supporting various cloud environments utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Envoy, and Ubuntu Linux VMs
- Experience with ETL, systems integrations, and enterprise implementations
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL scaling, replication, sharding/partitioning, and indexing
- Experience with modern backend Python
- You will provide holistic support for various cloud environments utilizing Kubernetes and Docker, Envoy, and Ubuntu Linux VMs.
- You will also write “glue” code connecting microservices, bots, and AI models in one comprehensive but distributed platform.
- You will help build, maintain and scale a robust, high-performance infrastructure for our AI platform.
- You will curate documents that relate to integration principles.
- You will decipher technical data and explain it in plain English.
- Expert on all matters related to systems integration
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Demonstrable expertise in core technical skills
- Ability to organize self and others
- Strong communications skills, oral and written
- Self-motivated and creative
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Process-driven but adaptable
- Ability to switch between big picture and details
- Can communicate with teams and clients at all levels of technical ability