Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance
Online Lesson Writer Humanities(Contract)
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. Ourhumanitieslesson writers develop rich, quality lessonsfor students frommiddleschool to college level.Werelooking for instructors, course developers,and educational copywriters to contribute to our library of engaging online lessons in the following subjects:
- English language & World literature
- Grammar, Writing & Composition
- History & Social Studies
- Social Science
Givena lesson outlinewith optimized section headings and content prompts,youllcreate an engagingwrittenlesson between 1000-2000 words as well as a descriptive title for the lesson.Each lesson will culminate ina brief summaryto emphasize key concepts and prepare students for a short quiz.Youllalso write short, targeted answers for 2-6 preselected FAQs related to your lesson.
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of lesson outlines covering a variety of humanities topics, including social sciences, business, and English. You will perform research to support the information in your lesson.
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- You have very strong writing skills
- You have familiarity with online educational content
- Youre committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- You have a working knowledge of online research methods
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have developed online academic course or lesson content
- You have 1-3 years teaching experience at the middle school, high school and/or college level AND/OR an advanced degree
- You have experience with HTML, Wiki code, Latex, or imaging software
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of lessons for you to choose from.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online.
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
The Contract Process
- Complete the application and submit with your resume.
- If your application is approved, well email you a link to a contract, and your second step is to read it over and sign it.
- The following week, youll receive emails with access information and project documentation. Your third step is to follow the instructions to set up your accounts and get started on your project.
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here:How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com