Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in peoples lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to support growth of our Digital CPR training solutions within healthcare institutions. This position can be remote/home office based anywhere within the U.S.
Responsible for development and sales to convert US Healthcare institutions currently utilizing Instructor Led Training (ILT) to a new standard of resuscitation care. Responsible for transforming training to digital solutions (Resuscaitation Quality Improvement (RQI) and Heartcode Complete) to provide a higher level of resuscitation competency and to save more lives each year. This position is highly collaborative with both AHA and RQIP organizations.
Develops and converts healthcare institutions, including training centers, and hospitals, currently utilizing Instructor Led Training (ILT) to a new standard of resuscitation care of digital solutions (RQI and Heartcode Complete)
Collaborates with RQIP and AHA Healthcare Solutions field teams to achieve goals
Prepares and provides updates and reports to AHA Healthcare Solutions and RQI Leadership
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelors Degree
- Five (5) Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Experience with sales development or fund-raising in AHA or related non-profit
- Successful record of account management and sales successes
- Experience in building and managing relationships with external alliances or partners
- Experience identifying and building relationships with key volunteers in hospital or clinical settings
- Knowledge/experience with selling to C-Suite, ideally in hospital setting
- Ability to travel up to 50% locally and internationally and overnight stay (once travel restrictions have been lifted)
Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) experience
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.