The Company you'll Join
- At Citadel, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone.
- We think it's crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone's employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
- When Citadel succeeds, we'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
- Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Citadel is empowering.
The Team You'll Work With
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We're a distributed team with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
What You'll Do
- Lead the team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Drive implementation and improvement of all data and machine learning products (e.g. search, OCR)
- Define, report, and monitor key performance indicators of product areas
- Convert analytical insights into concrete, meaningful recommendations for business or product improvement, and succinctly communicate these findings to various partners and leadership
- 7+ years experience in data science, machine learning and analytics
- A track record of leading data team and driving cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with building and maintaining data pipelines, ensuring data integrity
- Proficient at both SQL and Python
- Experience with building data operations
- Experience with DAG orchestrators (eg. Airflow)
- Experience with search quality analysis and search optimization
- Consumer-facing product experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.