You are passionate about your customers and guide them to their maximum success and usage? You are an experienced leader who wants to work in a dynamic and growth-oriented company? Then join Trusted Shops and become part of our success story!
We are looking for a Head of Customer Deployment who will drive the development of Trusted Shops customer onboarding function, creating a world class experience for our customers, within our Customer Success Operations organization. Together with your team you will set the overall vision and strategic plan for the B2B onboarding journey within Trusted Shops, leading our customers as fast as possible into value, and continually improving the onboarding journey.
- Build and lead a great team of CRM and content specialists, business and data analysts and process/project managers
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve onboarding approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Design, document and operationalize the standard customer onboarding journey including all related external and internal processes in a world class deployment playbook
- Develop and track a global KPI framework to monitor the success of all onboarding activities for problem anticipation and continuous optimization of the time to value
- Stay engaged with product teams to understand roadmap and implications for customer onboardings and advocate customer use-cases in return to the product development
- Effectively communicate progress on goals to the company and executive team
- Customer Success is engrained in your DNA
- Proven experience in different customer success or customer management and/or onboarding roles, preferably at fast-growing, subscription-based business model companies
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer and technical onboarding processes in B2B customer management
- Ability to define the right goals and reach them in a focused, systematical and iterative approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good mix of sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, as well as Tealium would be a plus
What we offer you
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France.