Were looking for a Head of Competitive Intelligence to join Grafana Labs. In this role, you will help scale our SDR function and develop, train, and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis of Grafana Labs main competitors and market ecosystem. You will create actionable insights to help our sales teams position Grafana Labs in strategic deals. You will also be a key resource in helping shape product strategy.
Reporting to our VP of Product Marketing, you will help build competitive intelligence from the ground up. This role has the opportunity to make a massive impact on the Grafana Labs business.
- Competitive market analysis: Track market trends and competitor products, activity, and GTM strategy to identify insights that can be used to drive key decisions across the organization.
- Reporting and strategy: Leverage market and competitive intelligence to make recommendations on sales tactics and product strategy that will enable Grafana Labs to win in the market. Issue regular reports and contextual analysis to positively influence strategic decisions within product, marketing, and sales.
- Messaging: Collaborate with the product marketing and product management teams to inform Grafana Labs messaging and positioning.
- Sales collateral: Partner closely with product marketing, product management, and sales teams to develop and maintain collateral for sales support, including battlecards, product comparisons, sales playbooks, and pitches.
- Enablement: Develop, present, and maintain recurring sales training for global sellers and partners.
- Support: Provide ad hoc subject matter analysis and support the product marketing and product management teams with product feature gap analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in the observability space
- Previous sales support and training experience, with a comfortability presenting and explaining work to a variety of internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative market research skills, including data analysis, data synthesis and data driven recommendations
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Strong investigative, research, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in collateral and content creation
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) with a 4% employer contribution match
- 30 days vacation in addition to Public Holidays
- Stipend for work-station build
- Remote first working culture
Equal Opportunity Employer At Grafana Labs were building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and were working hard to make sure thats the foundation of our organisation as we grow.