Jooble's Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
A Graphic Designer at Jooble is a colleague who helps build long-term relationships with our users through visuals, shape the company's visual style, and make people understand our product correctly.
- developing of graphics and illustrations for various activities and for the Jooble product (including email marketing, social media, online marketing, webinars, conferences, training events);
- developing of illustrations and graphics
- participate in the process of creating visual materials for web-channels (website, social networks, corporate portal, etc.);
- communicating with the marketing, recruitment and PR department to develop campaigns following the strategic plan;
- creating of own graphic images according to applications of the internal client;
- сreating and improving presentation templates;
- developing of merch;
- 1,5+ years of work experience in graphic design;
- own designs demonstrated in portfolio (resumes without portfolios or references to examples of works are not considered);
- strong skills with Figma / Sketch, Adobe (we work with vector illustration);
- Intermediate English or higher;
- knowledge of the basics of composition and color theory;
- experience in working with visual communications;
- understanding of business processes and goals;
- attention to detail, concentration.
What can be interesting to Graphic Designer in our company?
- big Design Community – 3 Product Designers, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, 2 UX Researchers and Head of Design;
- you will have your own mentor and buddy and have a chance to grow professionally;
- you will have a lot of to creative. like really a lot: you have the freedom to choose how to manage your task and in which ways you want to do them;
- you can be involved in such great projects as https://ura.jooble.org/, https://ua.jooble.org/blog/, https://www.facebook.com/naimaiemo/
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance.
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- We cover 50% of the cost of the session with a psychologist.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
- If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.