Have you ever thought about the intersection of people analytics, finance, and a global supply chain?
The Wayfair people analytics team drives the labor strategy and planning for all employees corporate and field around the world. We are accountable for strategic, data-informed, competitive compensation strategy, programs and outcomes. We design and manage compensation structures for new and existing roles as our business grows and expands into new markets.
We are not bound to traditional compensation thinking and are looking for a data-driven and impact-oriented team leader to drive a series of roadmaps to advance the team to be ready for the next $10 billion in growth.
The ideal candidate must be a highly flexible and hands-on leader who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
What Youll Do:
- Manage a team of 5+ people analytics and compensation managers and analysts across supply chain, customer service and sales.
- Proactively identify opportunities for better design, increased efficiency, and improved structures using internal and external data
- Pragmatically prioritize multiple business demands and balance standardization, adaptability, scalability, and economy
- Continually refine and communicate compensation strategy and philosophy and enhance data-collection, analytics, and decision-making via purpose-built systems and tools
What Youll Need:
- Non-talent experience strongly encouraged to apply
- 10+ years of experience and/or 4+ years post advanced degree preferred
- Experience in management consulting, retail management, or other supply chain related field preferred, but accomplished professionals will always be considered.
- Proven experience in developing strategy, building models, implementing programs, and driving tangible results in an ambiguous, ever-evolving environment
- Strength in stakeholder management and communication; acting with a sense of urgency; and excellent follow through
- Experiencing navigating complex organizational structures and multiple stakeholders
- Previous compensation experience in a publicly traded company a plus, but not required
- Advanced Excel skills; facility with technology; and a passion for optimization