We are looking to hire a full-time full stack Web Developer to join our team. You'll be tasked with developing complex, web-based tools for our backend systems and management.
Necessary skills and attributes:
- Write efficient, clean, readable, fast and testable code
- Build efficient, highly available and high performing web applications that handle large quantities of mission critical information.
- Exceptional PHP and MySQL knowledge
- Experience developing to PHP MVC principles (Symfony preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- GIT version control and experience working in a remote team setting
- As this is remote, it is critical to have exceptional time-management skills
Not so necessary (but nice to have) stuff:
- Working knowledge of AWS or other PaaS environments
- Good awareness of user experience
- Experience with digital marketing
About Quantified Commerce: We are a full service media agency based in NYC that exclusively manages our own brands and products in key international markets.
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience
- Location: Remote / Anywhere (preference to those who can work UTC+3 or UTC-5)
- Basis: Full-time (40 hours per week), Monday to Friday inclusive
Be sure to mention the words CLIP BLESS ELEMENT when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$40,000 — $60,000/year