Frontend Engineers on the Marketing team work on our marketing site: https://clerk.dev. We are looking for teammates who want to work with the marketing stakeholders and iterate on new features and improvements to Clerk's digital marketing platform.
Our marketing stack includes:
- Sanity Headless CMS
What you'll be working on:
- Improve the overall experience of our marketing website and make it more shiny.
- Build a new interactive documentation experience.
- Consistently ship public tools about web authentication such as https://jwt.io/ to empower the dev community.
- Help identify areas of improvements in the code base that help contribute to make it better.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and React
- Experience with responsive design and best practices.
- Experience using design software to collaborate with designers and create pixel perfect web pages (eg. Figma).
- Enjoy working remotely in a global team.
- Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of current web accessibility standards and requirements.
- (Preferred) Understanding of marketing concepts such as conversion, analytics, A/B testing, lead generation, buyer journeys, and search engine optimization
- A great learning experience in an early stage venture.
- Stock option plan. We're all in this together!
- Asynchronous, remote work environment. We are a team of 16 across six different timezones.
- Gear of your choice for your home office.
- Unlimited vacation policy - 25 days recommended per year plus national holidays in your country of residence. Take time when you need it.