We are looking for a Financial Analyst Level II to support our rapid growth and help the organization scale. The Financial Analyst Level II will assist in financial planning and analysis, support business operations and facilitate special projects.
Your work, whether it be building complex financial models or tracking performance metrics, will be used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Therefore, an ideal candidate is a self-starter who can think critically, is solution-driven, and thrives in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with department leaders to analyze monthly sales and payment activity, build monthly forecasts, and communicate results to leadership
- Deliver consistent, timely, and accurate support to team members for month-end close
- Manage the creation of internal executive reporting documents, including board, close and other management presentations
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous process improvement. Identify and eliminate non-value-added activities and streamline processes
- Support business operations by building ad-hoc reports and problem-solving with cross-functional teams
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders and be a trusted advisor on all financial matters
- Analyze forecast information to ensure accuracy, identify trends, and develop key storylines
- Proactively drive improvement in existing financial planning models and processes
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate finance or accounting
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling experience
- Comfortable working in an early-stage, fast-paced environment where you have to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Builds strong relationships and displays a solid understanding of stakeholder needs and priorities
- Proactively reaches out to the business leaders in order to find solutions and deliver outcomes
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial statements
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or business related field
- SQL a plus!
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.