If 2020 taught us anything, it is that flexibility is GOLD. We need jobs that fit the needs of our ever-changing life, but still offer opportunities to grow your skills and make a big impact. As an Executive Assistant with 33V, you create and determine your workflow. You arent sitting at an uncomfortable cubicle next to a boring office break room waiting until 5pm rolls around. Your hours, your work product, and your interactions with 33V clients are yours to steer.
And, you arent doing this alone! 33Vincent has an incredible online community of other remote EAs. Our community is truly quick to help and troubleshoot any problems that come your way while assisting. Want to know if a particular app works well or need a list of best floral shops in the Dallas area? We have a wealth of a experienced EAs ready to share their first-hand insight with you. Training, development, on staff IT, and virtual monthly meet-ups make the WFH lifestyle with 33V not only desirable, but fun. We are the best mixture of an independent work style and online community.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years experience in executive administrative support or client services: inbox and calendar management, file + contact + to-do list management, travel planning & logistics, catering management, etc.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- Exemplary planning & time management skills
- Outstanding customer service instincts
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple work streams
- Availability of 10+ hours/week (majority during business hours), 15+ hours/week preferred
- Technologically fluent
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Previous freelance or virtual experience strongly preferred
- Legally able to work in the United States
- This is a remote freelance position; candidates must have access to their own computer.
Above all else, you need a get it done mentality. While we offer in depth training and onboarding, we are looking for experienced professionals, confident in their ability to solve problems and comfortable without direct supervision. As a 100% virtual organization, being comfortable using technology to connect with others and excel in an autonomous work environment is imperative.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: You Are Welcome Here.
33Vincent is committed to building a diverse team and providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination. 33Vincent works to ensure that all contractor engagement, employee hiring, and promotion decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. As such, 33Vincent does not tolerate discrimination based on the foregoing categories in any employment action, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.