We are a small team, and we are just starting. We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline's design challenges.
We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What's the job?
- Be a Yoda for junior developers.
- Lead and help us grow our engineering team.
- Lead and participate in planning/roadmap creation, and manage prioritization, retros, sprints for the development team.
- Work closely with the Product Team, and help with the translation of goals into actionable items for the engineer's team.
- Get involved in the engineering processes for coding/building/designing scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with engineers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- Participate and generate activities to grow a healthy and diverse culture.
- Foster good practices and principles for our development processes and team communication.
- Experience (3+ years) leading engineering teams of 4+ people.
- Experience (5+ years) with Front-end development (Please share real-life projects you lead or worked on).
- Understanding of backend/cloud-based architectures.
- Understanding of general architectural code design/patterns.
If you are interested in the 3d world and design tools, you will get fun!