Airbase is the only comprehensive spend management platform for small and mid-market companies. It combines three products — accounts payable, an advanced corporate card program, and employee expense reimbursements — into one system. Implemented individually, each product has all the core functionality you expect from a best-of-breed solution. Taken together, Airbase provides a consistent and efficient platform experience for all non-payroll spend. The automation of accounting and approval workflows results in visibility and control, a faster close, and real-time reporting.
Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Gong, Cameo, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We’re looking for an eLearning specialist with experience in designing and creating software-focused instructional content. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and Services, and work closely with the Product Management, Professional Services, Sales Enablement, and other experts. The role is full time and remote, with the flexibility to support meetings with teams in various parts of the world and at least 4 hours per day in PST working hours.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Design and create eLearning instructional content that will become part of a certification program for partners, customers, and staff.
- Master the Airbase platform, and be comfortable demonstrating and creating instructional videos focused on products and features.
- Create online tests to support knowledge verification and form the basis for accreditation or certification on course topics.
- Work with product and services specialists, and other SMEs to research and provide technical education content related to new and upcoming feature areas of the Airbase platform.
- Manage instructional content on an ongoing basis to ensure it is kept current with product releases.
- Provide ongoing tracking of course success rate and work to ensure high NPS/course satisfaction ratings across partner, customer, and staff stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our creative and Product Marketing teams in publishing content while following brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3+ years of eLearning course design and development experience within a software environment — ideally B2B SaaS.
- The desire to become a product expert on the Airbase spend management platform, and the ability to create product demonstration videos and associated courseware to support education on the platform.
- The ability to understand financial and technical topics, and provide clear written and video content to simplify and educate on these concepts.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with at least one LMS platform, and the ability to publish and manage content on the platform.
- Experience with online testing, and ideally certification or digital badging programs.
- Project/task management skills to ensure timely delivery across multiple projects.
- Creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.