What We’re Looking For:
Dispute analysts play a critical role in our disputes resolution business and must be highly detail-oriented. Analysts must ensure that chargeback representments and documentation sent to payment processors on behalf of our clients are complete and error free. Analysts are expected to work independently and efficiently to meet goals, cross train in other areas of the business, and provide exceptional customer support.
What you’ll do:
- Research chargeback disputes and build cases to recover funds for merchants .
- Validate data from other sources and ensure an appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Do the above with a penchant for both speed and accuracy
- Monitor disputed transactions for fraudulent activity
- Review and resolve transactions with alerts
- Pull and load data from disparate sources
What would make you a strong fit:
- Ability to analyze information, think through difficult problems, and make critical decisions based on limited information
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Experience in chargebacks or in the payments industry preferred
- Experience in Quality Assurance is helpful
- Open to potential weekend, night and holiday work
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off