Our business is growing fast! We've recently grown to over 100 employees and opened our second office. We're looking forward to continued growth this year, and beyond, and are interested in hiring great people who are ready to make meaningful contributions and grow with us. It’s important to us that we support each other, help each other, and push each other to work hard and improve. We value everyone’s unique input and skills: we encourage collaboration and teamwork to get the job done well.
We care about hiring great people so you’ll be working with a team that cares. We support each other with problems, push each other to get better and celebrate success together. Developers, testers, product managers, project managers and designers all collaborate as equals on projects to make the best product possible. Every day’s progress is a communal effort and you’ll be a valued member of the team.
We’re currently in an exciting period of growth and are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be working across multiple complex technology projects and will require excellent communication and organisation skills in order to work at pace on a variety of programmes. You’ll get to work with dedicated teams of the best tech talent who are all pulling together to deliver excellent products for clients in a multitude of industries, all while having significant influence on the outcome.
- Owning the overall project timeline and tracking progress against schedule (with consideration given to time, budget & quality)
- Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies
- Supporting the team with resolution of blockers or impediments to delivery
- Regular progress reporting and escalation of project issues as appropriate
- Managing conflict resolution
- Documentation of decisions and actions
- Organisation and facilitation of meetings and scrum ceremonies
- Relationship building and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Constructive review and challenge of internal and external stakeholders
As well as proven project management experience our ideal candidate will have recently worked within a digital / software delivery environment and be able to offer:
- A recognised scrum certification
- APMP or PRINCE2 certification
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills and the ability to multitask at pace
- The ability to prioritise competing demands
- A proactive approach and able to take ownership of project deliverables
- Above all… a sense of humour and / or some kind of adorable pets
- A competitive salary which we'll discuss with you early on in the recruitment process
- Variety - the chance to work with a wide range of clients from start-ups to big name brands
- A dynamic and energetic environment (we know how to work hard but have fun at the same time)
- Personal development and progression plans
- 32 days holiday a year (inc Bank Holidays)
- Flexible parental leave
- A Macbook Pro and other top tech to facilitate your role
- Regular social events (remote and in-person, Covid permitting!)
- A competitive salary
- YuLife employee assistance scheme benefits (including discounts for personal health and fitness equipment and experiences)
- And lots more!
This position would be suitable for UK based REMOTE workers.
We’re a team of both office and remote workers, offering you the flexibility to do both or either, depending on your location and preference.
Think this is for you? Get in touch for a confidential chat about how you can become part of the team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:UK Only.