We are big and growing fast! Monthly, 1.3M € over 30k transactions are processed and 10k shipments weighing a total of 10 tons is made by our sellers.
Our team of 20 people is 100% remote, diverse, experienced and spread around the globe. Our truly global business is supported by a profitable company which raised over 2M € from experienced and renowned investors.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer who want to join a 100% remote team.
You'll be working on to deliver a range of services and solutions to simplify provisioning and deployments, monitoring our applications and infrastructure performance to accelerate time to market, and optimize each stage of the software development lifecycle. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team in a fast-growing company.
So if you’re a DevOps Engineer wondering where you would have the maximum impact for your presence, read on!
You have at least 5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer.
You are highly passionate and always strive to follow best practices, test, and document your work.
You can work in a structured and analytic way. You have positive outlook on new technologies and a driving force to adapt and learn new trends.
You demonstrate expertise in delivering DevOps solutions such as:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Rapidly and reliably build, test, and deploy your applications, while improving quality and reducing time to market.
- Monitoring, Logging, and Performance
Analyze logs and monitor an application and infrastructure performance.
- Infrastructure as Code
Manage an infrastructure as code: manage application configurations, containers, operating systems, and servers.
Last but not least, you are a team player. We highly value your social skills and capability for cooperation as we are working on a team level.
- At least 5 years experience as a Sysadmin or Devops.
- Strong AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes and Github actions mastery.
- Show and demonstrate services you built to help the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to introduce us to at least 2 references that can attest of your previous work experience.
- English is mandatory.
- Bonus point: You live or want to live in Africa.
How we work
Remotely. Work from your home or wherever. As long as you have a good and fast internet.
Iteratively. We do 2 weeks hunts, daily deploys (if not more), and timely code reviews to ship quickly and minimize bugs.
Collaboratively. Monthly AHOM, written weekly, daily video team meetings. Basecamp communication, and managed projects. We work as a team to help make our product better.
Flexibility. While we strive to stick to a plan we think is best for the company, we do actively incorporate experiment learnings and business feedback into our sprints. Mind flexibility is a must-have trait in our company culture.
Perks & Benefits
- Salary from 40k to 90k € per year.
- International health coverage included.
- 1 week meetup, once to twice year in a different city in Africa.
- Up to 100 € / month for your technical books purchase on Amazon and e-learning subscriptions.
- 100€ / month for your hardware purchase (cumulative. you can wait a year to buy the latest iPhone or 2 for a MacBook for example).
- Up to 50 € / month on your gym subscription.
- Strong equity package after 18 months.
We're Anka. We truly embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic.