Data Scientist (remote)
- 245 Yorkland Blvd, North York, ON M2J 4Y7, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
You will join a world-class team of engineers and data scientists from Facebook, Uber, Amazon and Google. We are a fast growing consulting firm based in Toronto with clients ranging from leading startups building impactful technologies to Fortune 500 companies looking to scale their engineering and data capabilities.
We are looking for Data Scientists who are passionate about Machine Learning, and have deep knowledge in Statistics and Computer Science. You enjoy doing data science projects with structured and/or unstructured data and are motivated to productize scalable machine learning models. We will also rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related engineering field involving coding
- Experienced implementing and scaling machine learning models in production environments
- Strong understanding of machine learning theory
- Hands on experience with Statistics
- Capable of quickly implementing prototypes of cutting-edge research papers
- Proficient in Python (i.e. Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn, etc), R, TensorFlow, amongst other data science related tools and libraries
- Analytical mind and strong business acumen
If you're passionate about data science and is hungry to learn, please apply!
We have very competitive compensation.
Work on cool projects based on your interests and skills. We believe in accountability and NOT micro-management.