Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
What’s a typical day as a Data Entry Specialist – Lead? You’ll be:
- Loading new group information into i5; changing and maintaining existing group information in i5.
- Assisting IS Department with electronic load issues, assigning benefits and group numbers within carrier guidelines.
- Assisting with auditing information loaded or changed in the i5 as it relates to groups
- Assisting with scanning documents into i5.
- Maintaining accurate reports and avoiding mistakes and errors when loading, changing, and/or canceling groups in i5.
- Assisting with other duties as needed.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Detail oriented- Has ability to conduct system data plans and perform data validation.
- Superior typing and administrative skills.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects/tasks.
- Are Customer Service-oriented and foster teamwork and open communications.
- 2-4 years project experience.
- Retail systems experience preferred.