You are the Data Engineer: your growing experience in the fields of data engineering, data warehouse design, or a similar field, will help you to ensure that 5CA can effectively continue to feed data into our data platform. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth optimized services with business requirements so that we can continue to generate state-of-the-art data reporting & data analytics on crucial aspects of our business. You are someone who is not only flexible but who actively thrives in such a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You perform regular maintenance activities and ensure SLAs and KPIs are met along with your team. You are proactive, solution orientated, and excellent at stakeholder management and being a team player when your team needs your expertise.
- Ensure that our data landscape can keep up with the rapid growth of our business;
- Set up the data model and data pipeline (Big Data and Cloud);
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality;
- Building up tailored solutions to meet business needs, executing the solutions;
- Responsible for integration services SSIS, SSAS, DWH, ETL;
- Collaborate with fellow Data Scientists and Data Analysts to ensure the data will be effective and efficiently consumed.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing or similar; (PowerBI knowledge is plus)
- Must have at least 2 years minimum experience working in Microsoft Azure ecosystems; Data Bricks and Data Factory, Data lake store Gen2, Azure SQL, PowerBI
- Must have prior knowledge and hands-on experience with SSIS, SSAS tabular, and Dimensional Data Modelling;
- Must have scripting/coding experience in T-SQL, C#, Python, (Bonus points for Scala)
- Bonus points if you have, Microsoft Certification “DP-200 & DP-201” OR DP-203
- Background DBA experience is a bonus;
- Proactiveness in providing solutions, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Communicate fluently in English, allowing you to operate comfortably in a highly international and fast pace organization.
- Remote working opportunity, with flexible working hours in EMEA timezone;
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun working together with;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.