We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to provide excellent service and support to our growing user base. In this role, you will work directly with users across the Continu platform and across all teams within Continu to find solutions and answers to customer problems. You will also assist with the testing of new Continu features to help us ensure the best quality throughout our application’s user experience. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Continu solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- 1+ years of customer-facing technical support experience, preferable in SaaS and cloud-based in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a high volume workspace
- Strong technical skills that allow for ease when guiding customers through technical processes
- Experience investigating and troubleshooting network, browser, and software problems
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- A candidate who approaches all situations with an empathetic and patient mannerProactive nature who seeks out challenges and go above and beyond the call of duty
- Experience writing user guides and technical documentation
- Previous experience with technical support tools such as Jira and Zendesk preferred
As a Technical Support Representative at Continu, you will:
- Help customers troubleshoot issues across all aspects of the Continu platform through email and screen share calls while providing excellent customer service
- Take initiative to test, document, and solve problems with little supervision
- Track tickets and provide updates and answers within SLA timeframes
- Help develop the Continu Knowledge Base by writing and updating articles and FAQs answers
- Test new Continu features for completion and provide feedback to the engineering team
Perks and Benefits
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You’ll have access to the following benefits.
Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
We offer great health benefit options for all full-time team members.
Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience and location.
You’ll have access to Stock Options in a fast-growing company.
You’ll work where you feel most creative. We’re a fully remote team.
Flexible leave policy including additional days off for your birthday, work anniversary, and US Public Holidays.