Customer Support for Music Streaming Service – Multiple Languages
- REMOTE – EMEA
- JOIN THE MODS – NEW MODS
- ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Chat and Email Customer Support!
- Do you have Chat and Email Customer Support background?
- Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
- ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
- If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!!
- Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current.
- You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
- Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday.
- Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services.
- Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
- We are looking for email and chat support representatives for our client who is a global music streaming service that allows people to enjoy the songs they love and also discover new ones.
- Customer inquires can range from something simple like telling a user how to access their account or address any technical issues.
- This project places a huge emphasis on the customer experience and attention to detail.
- This long-term project is fast-paced with a lot of potential for further growth!
Production Hours and Commitment:
- 25 hours per week, 3 months
- Shift hours:
To Be Determined
- 1 week orientation (classroom setting, 40 hours)
- 4 weeks nesting (very supervised and heavy support, 40 hours)
- 4 weeks bandcamp (business as usual support, glide path to be at target handle time, resolution, and satisfaction, MWO stated minimum hours)
- Then release to full-time Productions – 25hrs/week
Orientation will be paid at full rate.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to pass written language assessment in the target language.
Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking for:
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have.
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers.
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one.
- People driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgement in their favor when the opportunity presents itself.
- Professional proficiency with excellent writing skills in one of the following languages: Dutch, German, Russian, Polish or English from Latin America
- Business proficiency in English
PRO TIP: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport