We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers — from individuals to major enterprises — in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of this year — backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo — and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States — all 50 states and D.C too.
In this crucial customer-facing role, you’ll help our customers execute some of the most important transactions of their lives. We look for teammates who take initiative and exemplify empathy, support, and flexibility. If you are technologically savvy and have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, we’re interested in hearing from you!
What you’ll do as a Customer Support Associate at Notarize:
- Perform chat, email, and phone-based customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Resolve product or service questions and technical issues by asking clarifying questions; determining the root cause; selecting and explaining the best solution
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers and internal stakeholders by using the right methods/tools
- Provide product feedback and suggestions
- Take on additional responsibilities and grow your career
- Other operational and administrative duties as needed based on business needs, bandwidth, and customer demands
Who you are:
- Obsessed with exceeding customer expectations
- Experienced in customer service and have contact center experience
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Committed and focused, with the follow-through and drive to see problems through to resolution
- Capable of diffusing tension to work through the issues at hand
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexible and cooperative in your approach to working with others
- Patient in helping others resolve tech issues
- Comfortable with and enthusiastic about technology
- We support our customers Monday through Friday 8 am-12 am EST and Saturday through Sunday 8 am-10 pm EST
- The schedule will vary based on our hours of operation
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- 96 hours of PTO and 40 hours of paid sick time per calendar year
- Fully distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- The annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people’s lives. It’s a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don’t presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’d love to hear from you.