We are a creative, fun, driven and ambitious bunch on the hunt for link minded people. You’ll be joining the business at a super exciting time, as we’ve just secured $6.2 million in Series-A VC backed funding and are about to put it to excellent use.
Our talented team aren’t just great at what they do - they are also great people to be around and collaborate with. As well as working remotely, we regularly meet up in Regus Spaces to connect, align, share ideas - and hang out over drinks. We don’t believe in siloed working and make every effort to encourage open communication in a mindful environment. All members of the ContentCal team are encouraged to have ideas and given the opportunity to share them at a senior level.
Our vision is to become the number one content marketing platform for SMEs, and our company values to lift each other up, get curious, make it simple, keep moving forwards and stay human, keep us on track.
With over 2,000 customers globally, ContentCal is chosen by leading brands for our innovative and evolving platform developments, our events and resources and our people-focused team.
About the role
We require an Account Manager to onboard and grow our customers generating a high cadence of mostly online meetings requiring an expert level of product demonstration with our accounts and the ability to grow this business.
- Onboarding: Onboard customers to educate about the product from the point they have first paid ensuring that they activate the use of ContentCal and develop behaviours associated with gaining high value from our product and become loyal customers. We have 100’s of new customers per month for our content management software which primarily drives client’s social media promotion. You will need to be process-driven and highly effective in managing your time to work at a high pace to onboard customers.
- Account development: Find opportunities to develop usage of ContentCal within organisations and increase our average sales price/contract value with customers. Typically, we are deployed in one team initially in a large organisation or within an SME/Mid-size business. You will discover the best client profiles for accounts that can be developed to deliver more value and increase subscription price. This will be rewarded through our competitive commission scheme, with a typical OTE of 20%.
- Customer dialogue: Talk with customers by audio, chat and other channels to resolve issues and develop strategies to minimise these in future providing customer service yourself although not being first-line customer service support.
- Customer experience: Be hands-on, working with our customers and internal stakeholders to create a best-in-class experience. Be the voice of ContentCal’s customers, representing their needs internally through methodical use of data and examples.
- Toolset: Using existing tech such as Intercom and HubSpot and embracing new technologies and methods to implement new processes to improve customer engagement.
- Personalisation & automation: A key opportunity is the personalisation of communications according to customer behaviour, known and predicted so experience setting up and managing data and technology for this purpose is preferred.
- Culture: Develop a culture that can scale with the introduction of more team members as we grow.
- Best practice: Overall you will be introducing, managing and optimising best practice customer success.
Find out more about us at ContentCal:
You will have high attention to detail and the ability to learn to use platforms such as Intercom and HubSpot.
You will be a gifted communicator and relationship builder and be driven by helping customers improve their knowledge and use of our product.
Skills and attributes we consider essential for this role include:
- 3+ years account management experience at a SaaS, technology or marketing services business including demonstrating software products for 12 months plus.
- High level of knowledge about how businesses use social networks to promote their businesses, preferably hands-on account management experience in social media management, advertising or analytics.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to different audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English to a native standard, you are adept in high-pressure situations and aren't afraid of difficult conversations.
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on over-delivering on your targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building and problem-solving abilities.
Skills, attributes and experience that would be nice to have:
- Desire to work with customers from SMEs to Corporate accounts on their specific needs.
- Strong customer empathy, an ability to understand their needs and translate them to our internal teams.
- A positive approach to discovering new revenue opportunities and asking for further business.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management.
What we’ll offer you
- A competitive salary (disclosed at screening interview stage or on request)
- Achievable commission scheme
- Flexible and remote working contracts (depending on your role )
- 25 days holidays excluding bank holidays
- Perkbox benefits
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance option
- Company laptop