Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique.
We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
- The Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for bridging the gap between games, customers, and production teams as we continue to extend our product offering to the mobile space.
- In this role, employees have the most important position within the company — keeping our loyal fans happy!
- Answer CS agent questions, tasks, and suggestions within established SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Document and report as needed on customer facing issues and trends to collaborate on fixes and features with the developers and product management team
- Troubleshoot all customer issues through a solution-oriented approach; reproduce and or/troubleshoot as needed to find solutions; audit/update solutions for efficiency/efficacy
- Assist with creating and sending one to many customer messaging to include batch responses, auto-responses, KB content
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience Coordinators to maintain and update internal documentation and customer facing resources.
- Assist with the creation and presentation of both informational and training materials for team meetings.
- Responds to customer inquiries escalated by CS agents
- Ability to handle escalated customers via email and outside channels of support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to work well cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking (focus on implementation) regarding methods of customer support and the business as a whole. This includes sharing suggestions and contributions via all internal channels (Slack, Zoom Calls, emails, interactions with developers, etc.)
- Assist in report generation and analysis using our CRM software
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work and make decisions independently
- Associate or BA degree preferred
- 2+ years working in similar position
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite – Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop – Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver – Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play – Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.