The Creative Project Manager for Email and Print will ensure that teams are connected, aware of dependencies, and that a firm plan is in place to achieve our goals. They will excel at looking wholistically at processes and challenges and identifying the core issues. This person will thrive at finding creative, undiscovered solutions and making them come to life. This person will be excited to sell-in new ideasget teams to understand their value, document and workshop them, and constantly optimize as they fail or expand. Communication, collaboration and insight are at the core of this Project Managers role.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate Email and Print project tools and systems to ensure were gathering the correct information at the correct times and that our review, approval, hand-off, production, etc. processes are aligned, optimized and documented for all partners
- Proactively work to understand the weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly needs of the email and print channels; support the teams by building forward-looking schedules, forecasting, ensuring project breakthroughs are clear and adhered to, and guaranteeing that teams have access to aligned process throughout creative development
- Evaluate resourcing and capacity against channel plans and work to mitigate risks to project delivery or timelines, at a high-level
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the Vistaprint promotional calendar and planned marketing programs; confirm timing required for cross-channel campaigns are aligned with the needs of the email and print channels
- Ensure appropriate prioritization of work is taking place; serve as a strong, neutral advocate for both the Creative and Marketing partners, and provide a consistent and objective voice to set appropriate expectations and ensure all necessary inputs are considered
- Lead project and process retrospective meetings, and incorporate takeaways on a monthly basis
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of creative project workflows to formulate and report on relevant critical metrics to optimize team performance, inform resourcing decisions, increase efficiencies, and improve project outcomes
- Focus on continuous improvement; define, document and implement new processes, standard methodologies and interaction models as necessary
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please dont hesitate to apply even if you dont meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- a BS or BA in marketing, business, or marketing communications
- 7+ years of relevant experience with project/program management within a creative services organization is strongly desires (either as part of an internal or external creative agency or within a corporate marketing/brand department)
- Experience managing print and email projects is preferred
- A positive and highly collaborative mindset with the ability to remain calm in ambitious situations and find solutions that align stakeholders towards agreed upon outcomes
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with team members at all levels and productively resolve conflicts
Nice to Have:
- Flexibility and be able to quickly pivot to address changing timelines or requirements
- Experience working closely with global creative teams and leading projects across multiple departments/functions
- Experience with agile and traditional project management methodologies; PMP certification is a plus
- Experience running large, complex global campaigns and finding creative solutions to resourcing
- proficiency with project management software tools (ie: JIRA, Trello, Slack, AirTable, etc.) as well as Microsoft office
- a high attention to detail, a proactive nature and excellent communication skills
Why Youll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistas CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when its safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.