Quantic School of Business and Technology is seeking a full time Creative Designer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In this creative and strategic role, you will work within the Quantic marketing team to develop creative assets for social media (both paid and organic content), emails, the website, and other digital marketing collateral. You will play a key role in the ideation and development of social media content, with a focus on Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, YouTube, and Twitter.
In this role you will help grow the Quantic brand and elevate the quality of our day-to-day creative assets, as well as play a supporting role in the development and execution of larger social and brand initiatives. The ideal candidate should be a strong conceptual thinker, with the ability and know-how to execute their ideas. A deep understanding of social and digital platforms and behaviors is essential, and you must be able to work across mediums to develop and manipulate video assets, stills, infographics, etc. Youll be joining a collaborative team that works across departments and on a variety of exciting and different projects.
East Coast applicants are strongly preferred. Required to travel to DC periodically.
- Help concept and create day-to-day content for Quantics social media channels
- Work with paid media team to develop new ad creative and come up with new ideas to test
- Assist in conceptual and executional aspects of brand campaigns and events
- Through your creative lens, represent our vision and disruptive value proposition as we grow the brand and impact the world of higher education
- Bachelors Degree in graphic / communication / digital design or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital / social creative development
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects
- Portfolio that demonstrates creative range and conceptual and executional ability
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Organized and detail oriented
- Production experience; videography, directing, lo-fi editing of social media content
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Interest in iconography, illustration work, and information design/infographics
- Experience developing pitch decks, creative presentations in keynote or ppt
- Experience with Sketch and other design programs