About the Role
We are looking for a Country Manager Germany (m/f/d) to oversee all operations in the German-speaking market. You will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key role.
We Offer You
- a great work-life balance work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit we are a fact- and engineering-driven company
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. Weve helped millions of people find new friends, love, and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
- lead our business in the German-speaking markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- drive overall strategy, execution, operations, and growth in these key markets
- maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- be responsible for establishing and managing high-level relationships with commercial clients to help close key deals
- execute in short-term sprints while setting and maintaining a long-term vision
- build and lead a team to localize marketing and in-app content, ensure high quality
- use data insights to support country business plans
- work collaboratively with other Growth team members to ensure a consistent brand perception and overall growth goals
- work agile with a highly motivated and innovative lean team of experts and people that love what they do
An ideal candidate is a hungry self-starter with marketing and managing skills. We admire teammates who take the initiative and make their own decisions. Were a bootstrapped company that doesnt have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all costs. Were building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- have 2+ years of professional experience as a Country Manager, Business Developer in SaaS/Tech/Apps, or a similar role
- have lived in Germany or have high proven expertise of the country
- have experience in (strategic) marketing, and you are familiar with leveraging different marketing channels.
- extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- have excellent communication skills
- wish to stay in the company for a more extended period
- are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely with minimal direction
- speak and write business-fluent English and German
- are in a European time-zone +/- 4 hours; ideally located in Germany
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, wed be delighted to receive your complete application, including references and your portfolio.