Corporate Paralegal Full-time Job1 month ago Legal Worldwide 58 views
You will assist the legal team in the support of Techstars’ Accelerator Program and venture investments. You will work alongside Techstars’ in-house attorneys, finance team, operations team, capital team, Managing Directors and Program Managers of the Accelerator Programs, outside legal counsel, and the founders of our portfolio companies, to execute on a variety of critical tasks.
- Support the spin-up of international operations, including establishing and supporting international legal and finance support infrastructure.
- Support inbound portfolio management requests; e.g., shareholder matters including review of financings, consents, and dissolutions, KYC requests, and certifying documents.
- Support the legal team on a variety of matters including corporate governance, compliance, and maintenance of records.
- Manage stock certificates, both physical and electronic.
- Work on special projects and other legal initiatives as needed, including new software / process implementation.
- Maintain templates, agreement forms, and playbooks for the legal department.
- Maintain internal knowledge-sharing resources with up to date, accurate, and organized documentation and archives.
- Corporate paralegal with 3 – 7 years experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; paralegal certificate is a plus.
- Team player eager to work on a variety of US and international legal matters in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter able to prioritize, adapt, and execute multiple projects concurrently.
- Technologically savvy with passion to streamline and build scalable processes.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Salesforce, and workflow management software such as Asana is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, detailed-oriented, able to maintain good working relationships within the organization, and handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Experience establishing and maintaining corporate entities.
- Previous in-house or portfolio management experience is a plus.
- Active Colorado Notary Public a plus.
Compensation range: $55,000 – $75,000 + 10% Bonus